- Have your current insurance policy with you when requesting your insurance quote.
- Consider a higher insurance deductible (Explained) to a level you can afford.
- Place all of your insurance policies with the same company to qualify for a multiple policy discount.
- Compare several Insurance quote suggestions before deciding to apply.
- Only deal with established and reliable Online Insurance agents.
- Remember Insurance quotes only provide you with information. There is no commitment to apply.
Auto insurance quotes
- Be sure all vehicle features that attract discounts have those discounts applied (Anti-lock brakes, Alarm system, daytime running lights, glass-etching, etc.).
- Take a defensive driving course.
- Be very accurate about your mileage to and from work.
- Ask about affinity discounts.
RELATED: See Card Insurance Offers
Homeowners insurance quotes
- Be sure that your home is insured to its true value.
- Be sure all home discounts are applied where you have an intruder alarm, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, deadbolt locks, etc.
- If your home has recently been renovated make sure you tell your agent.
RELATED: See Home Insurance Offers
Life insurance quotes
- Make sure you apply for a policy that will meet your needs.
- If you are a smoker consider stopping! After 13 months you can ask your insurer to consider you for a non-smoker insurance rate.
- Always use a reliable insurance agent.
RELATED: Life Insurance Explained
Health insurance quotes
- Consider a higher co-payment or deductible that you can realistically afford.
- Join a group health insurance plan.
RELATED: See Health Insurance Offers
Long-term insurance quotes
- Consider a longer elimination (waiting) period.
- Purchase coverage when you are young (premiums are lower).
- Pick a daily benefit based on where you live.