This Indigo Mastercard® is a credit builder credit card that features fast pre-qualification online. It enables you to know in advance whether you qualify for this card and on which terms. Moreover, it has monthly credit reporting and the ability to choose the card design.
Who Is This Card Good For?
Are you looking for a credit card with low requirements that has a fast and convenient pre-qualification process? Indigo Mastercard® with Fast Pre-qualification might just be the things you are looking for. Issued by the Celtic Bank and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, this card is backed up with a sophisticated approval algorithm. Once you fill out the online pre-qualification form, the issuer will pull your data from relevant bureaus and send you a response in a matter of minutes. The data pull is considered a soft inquiry, and it won’t reflect your credit score*, nor will it show up in your credit history. On the other hand, the issuer will send reports about your purchasing history to all three credit bureaus, which is exactly what makes this card valuable to people looking to improve their credit or build it from scratch.
- Fast pre-qualification
- Low requirements
- Credit reporting
- Long grace period
- No deposit required
- Enchanced security
Benefits of Indigo Card with Fast Pre-qualification
- Fast pre-qualification. The strongest point of this card is indeed the pre-qualification process that is done fast and online. As long as you are 18 years old, you can submit your pre-qualification application and find out if you qualify for this card. It’s a great perk as it saves you the trouble of directly applying for the card and getting rejected.
Low requirements. The issuer has set the pre-application requirements bar low. People with fair credit, including those with limited credit history, may qualify for this card. However, you should bear in mind that the Celtic Bank makes no guarantees, that all applications will be approved.
- Credit reporting. All your purchasing activity that goes through this card will be reported to all 3 major credit bureaus in the U.S. It’s an excellent opportunity to consistently build your credit and have the same reports with all the credit bureaus.
- Long grace period. The 25-day grace period before the flat APR kicks in is a decent time frame.
- No deposit required. You don’t have to put down any collateral to use this card. As an unsecured credit card, it allows you to get access to a credit card even when on a limited budget. Since you won’t pay any deposit, you will be able to utilize the entire credit limit. While this is not advised, it is good to know that there are no restrictions.
- Enhanced security. The card also puts you in a position to use security services if and when it’s needed. Let’s say someone steals your card and makes fraudulent purchases with it. Thanks to identity theft resolution services and zero liability insurance, you won’t be liable for the fraudulent charges, and you will be able to shut down your accounts and take back control over your life again.
- Transparency. The issuer is transparent with the APR and fees, which makes it easier for you to use the card strategically.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
While applying for this card can be tempting because of the fast pre-qualification process and low requirements, you should be aware of a few disadvantages.
- Annual fee. The annual fee for this Indigo card with fast pre-qualification is not disclosed at the beginning. It can vary from 0 to $99. It depends on your current financial situation and credit history. You will probably have to pay the full amount if your credit is bad.
- High APR. The annual Percentage Rate for this Indigo card is high. But given that you are planning to use this card to build credit, you will be paying your bills on time. If you don’t carry your balance to the next month, you will avoid paying the interest charges and the late payment fee.
What are Other Card Benefits?
As a Mastercard® holder, you will also have access to numerous other benefits, including: ID Theft Protection, Zero Liability Protection, and Mastercard® Global Service.
The Final Word
If you are in a hurry and don’t have time to wait for a long application process, this card is perfect for you. The fast pre-qualification application is easy to submit, and the issuer will get right back to you very quickly. The Indigo Mastercard®’s fast pre-qualification application doesn’t trigger the hard inquiry into your credit history, making this card even more convenient for people who want to know in advance whether they qualify for this card or not.
Other Unsecured Cards Issued by Celtic bank
Indigo with Fast Pre-qualification FAQ
*The pre-qualification (and only pre-qualification) will not affect you credit report. Once you apply for the card, the Bank will do a hard credit pull and it will be visible on your credit report.