Capital One are set to change the face of credit card lending for small business owners with the launch of their new Spark Business Cards.
The move comes in recognition of the fact that small businesses are considered to be the driving force behind the economy’s recovery.
Credit card giants Capital One have launched the new Spark Business portfolio which includes the Capital One Spark Miles Card and the Capital One Spark Cash Card, both of which, according to a recent press release promise to
raise the bar for small businesses by offering the highest value rewards in the marketplace to enable them to invest more in their growing businesses.
The cards are intended to offer small business owners a chance to earn generous rewards while being able to take advantage of additional tools and benefits which are designed to help manage their business.
Spark Business features four different new products for small business owners all of which boast the following perks:
- Free cards for employees which allow business owners to set spending limits and track employee spending.
- Gives the principle cardholder the ability to delegate routine account management tasks, such as requesting transaction details.
- Access to online quarterly and year end statements which can categorize expenses for easier budgeting and tax reporting.
- Cards can be personalized with the company name and logo so that employees can promote the business every time it is used.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Top class customer service agents who are fully trained to address the individual needs of small business owners.
Executive vice president of US Cards for Capital One, Michael Wassmer said,
We understand that small business owners are looking for credit cards that provide value on many different levels. With Spark, we are delivering on that promise of value through the most rewards in the industry and tools that enhance how they manage their business. Small business owners can earn more for their businesses without the restrictions and limitations commonly associated with earning or redeeming rewards.
The Spark line prides itself on not only offering great value for money but also on avoiding the hassles that are usually part of reward programs. For example, the Spark Cash account offers cardholders 2 percent cash back on every single purchase with no upper limits on the amount of cash back which can be earned.
However, if a business owner would prefer travel based rewards, the Spark Miles card offers double miles on all purchase with no expiration date. The miles can be redeemed on any airline. The reward programs are simply and easy to follow.
Other Capital One Spark Business Credit Cards
- Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business
- Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business
- Capital One Spark Classic for Business